Due to the uncertainties of travel due the corona virus breakout and institutional restrictions on travel and meetings greater than 50 people, at the current time we are postponing the May 2020 NY Rhinology and Sinus Surgery Tri-institutional course until further notice. Possible future course dates are Fall of 2020 or May 2021. Please watch this website for any updates.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.